Davies Symphony Hall October 30, 2009. Picture by Calvin
How to get to the San Francsico Symphony from Modesto, CA
Disclaimer - use at your own risk. I'm not a mapping/driving expert by any
means. Please consult and compare with other sources regarding planning
your route to San Francsico. Underconstruction - more stuff coming soon.
This webpage was written in October 2009 - things may have changed since.
Cost of tickets to the San Francisco Symphony
The concert that I have are listed on the internet to be between $15 and $130
Which Bart Station should I drive to from Modesto, CA?
Dublin Pleasanton Bart Station.
Details about parking during the day at the Dublin/Pleasanton Bart Station
Please check for the details at the link provided below regarding this Bart
station. Rules may change from time to time.
Parking Guide for
Dublin/Pleasanton Bart Station
- Unused spaces in Permit areas after 10am become available for fee
- Parking is available and there's a $1.00 daily fee.
Daily parking fees are required Monday through Friday from 4:00
a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Without an EZ Rider card, you will need to take note of your parking
stall number and then follow these procedures:
1. Proceed through the fare gates and go to addfare/parking
2. Insert your blue BART ticket into the addfare/parking
3. Take your receipt from the bottom tray of the
parking validation machine.
- For other types of parking you may need to print out a permit from home
before travelling to the Bart Station - this is usually for reserved parking
or for longer term parking (such as airport parking).
website for BART
Directions from Modesto to Dublin/Pleasanton BART station:
- Use mapquest or google maps, etc and map out the location of the
Dublin/Pleasanton Bart station which is 5801 Owens Dr., Pleasanton, CA 94588
- Which station to get off when going to Davies Concert Hall (home of the
- Get off at the Civic Center Station
- Exit to Grove/Market St.
- Follow Grove St. away from Market St. x3 blocks
- Cross Van Ness Ave on Grove St. Davies Symphony Hall is on the
- The Box office and main entrance is 1/2 up the block on Grove St.
between Van Ness and Franklin Streets.
The ride from Dublin/Pleasanton BART station
Costs about $5.55 each way and takes about 1 hr.
Bay Area / San Francisco Links:
BART = Bay Area Rapid Transit. Please
check this page for updates and schedules.
the Dublin/Pleasanton Bart Station (pdf file)
BART TV (news about the BART)
We're not affiliated in any way with the
San Francisco Symphony except that we are fans of great classical music.
Located in Modesto, CA
Services in Plastic Surgery, Veins, Acupuncture, and General Surgery
email clee [at] surgerytoday.com
[return to Home page
- Plastic Surgery Modesto]